Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Motivator: Nice One, Einstein

Today is the birthday of Albert Einstein - inarguably one of the most brilliant men who's ever lived. I'm not a physicist, but I do often find myself considering the man's words when I am faced with problems or challenges in my silly little world.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."


"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."








"Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."





"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." (That one might be my favorite.)






Happy Birthday, Albert. Happy Monday, everybody else. (Except Jenny Hecht, Trent Blakeslee, and anyone else who has a birthday today. Happy Birthday to you, too.)

No comments: